Add to Cart (Cost incl GST)
Koden GPS 20A Active Antenna
GPS-20A GPS Sensor, In-antenna type GPS / DGPS Receiver, Parallel 18-channel SBAS, MSAS, WAAS and EGNOS differential ready.
SBAS compatible - In addition to positioning via standard GPS, you can also access high precision positioning data via SBAS (WAAS / EGNOS). This sensor can be connected to the GTD-110/150 chart plotter, the CVG-80/200 plotter sounder or the K-Link System to enable precision DGPS navigation.
The increasingly precise positioning data will help you improve safety at sea and locate fishing spots.
- Receiving frequency - 1575.42 MHz ± 1 MHz
- Receiving channel - Parallel 18-channel
- Sensitivity - -130 dBm
- Position GPS: 10m (2 drms, SA=OFF, PDOP≦3) SBAS : 8m (2 drm, SA=OFF, PDOP≦3)
- Velocity: 0.1 kt (rms, SA=OFF, PDOP ≦3)
- Differential GPS
- Receiver input - SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)
- External input - RTCM SC-104
- General - Power supply, 10.8 to 31.2 VDC
- Power consumption - 1.3 W or less
- Data communication - Asynchronous data communication with RS-422
- Output Data Format NMEA 0183 Ver. 2.0 (NOTE: Ver. 1.5 is available on option basis)
- Sentence - GGA, GLL, VTG, RMC, ZDA, GSA, GSV
- Data level - RS-422
- Output current - 40 mA or less